Monday 16 November 2015

What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?

What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?






What’s SEO?


Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.”

See what I mean about robots?!


My definition is this:

<b>“SEO is a series of actions you do to make people find your stuff online more easily (for free!).”



Why SEO matters?



SEO has become a popular subject over the past several years. Bloggers especially have realized the value of optimizing a website’s content for search engine visibility. (Blogs are great for SEO; we’ll talk more about that later.)



Also, people trying to make money on the internet have discovered that by creating content that is more easily found via search engines, they end up saving themselves a ton of time and cash by creating SEO content.




Instead of paying for traffic through advertising, they can get it for free. (I know more than a few people who make good money using SEO-driven websites.)




Why you can trust me?



I’m not an expert, but I am a student. I’ve learned a few simple SEO strategies from people much smarter than me, and hopefully some of the wisdom I’ve gleaned can help you.




Since I’m not a hardcore “techie” and the people with which I’ve shared this information aren’t, either, I’ve tried to make this guide to search engine optimization very simple. I wrote it for humans, not robots.




I’m not trying to make money; I just learned some stuff about how to get more of my content read and want to share it with other writers and bloggers. If it helps you, great.
Previous Post
Next Post

Hi, I'm Gaurav Thakur. I'm the proud owner of PahadiGeeks. I've interest in tech since childhood. So, I thought to why not share my knowledge with you guys. This gives birth to our blog, PahadiGeeks.com

2 comments: