Thursday 4 June 2015

PHISHING WITH AUTO LIKERS


Hi Friends, I am back with new Facebook hacking Trick i.e Phishing with Autolikers. I think you have heard about AutoLikers, which provides many Likes and Comments on your Status, Pics, and Feed etc. However it is being common that everyone is using Such Sites.

READ FULL DISADVANTAGES OF AUTOLIKERS HERE
 

Required:
{1} Wapka.mobi Account, {2}Script.

::Follow the steps Create::
1} Create Account in Wapka.mobi

2} Verify your Account.

3} Click on Create Site.

5} Give a Good Name it must look like Autolikers site.

4} Click on Manage it.

5} Click Admin Mode.

5} Click #Edit Site.

6} Now Select WML (it is a Coding Language)

7} Paste The Code in the text area. GET CODE HERE

9} You will find a last Option "Place WML code in front of" do it At the Top.

All Done Now send the Link to your Friends, and you will the Victim details to your mail, which you used during the registration in Wapka.mobi


Any Doubt Comment Below or Contact me. Follow me on Facebook, and Twitter. Also Like My Page.
 


Previous Post
Next Post

Hi, I'm Gaurav Thakur. I'm the proud owner of PahadiGeeks. I've interest in tech since childhood. So, I thought to why not share my knowledge with you guys. This gives birth to our blog, PahadiGeeks.com

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete