Tuesday 26 May 2015

DDOS ATTACK USING CMD


Denial-of-Service (DoS) or Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoSattack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users. A DoS attack generally consists of efforts to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet.


:: Follow the steps below

1} Find a target website.

2} Go to CMD to find out the IP of that address.

Command:- ping www.exwebsite.com> and hit enter. Command will start it will show the IP and also will get that site is Active or not.

You got IP. [70.151.42.35] example.

3} Now Packets Sending:-

Open CMD> type below command.

{ ping 70.151.42.35 –t –l 65500 } and hit enter.

4} Now leave the pc as it is till 1 hour or Open 10 CMD at a time and perform same Command.

5} You will get results.

7} For Effective results perform same command using many PCs at a time.

Done,,,, Enjoy,,,, Any Problem feel free to contact me.

Follow me on Google+ and Facebook and Twitter.

Also Like my Page


Previous Post
Next Post

Hi, I'm Gaurav Thakur. I'm the proud owner of PahadiGeeks. I've interest in tech since childhood. So, I thought to why not share my knowledge with you guys. This gives birth to our blog, PahadiGeeks.com

0 comments: